Subject: Minutes 7 August 2014 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

I. Roll Call & Minutes
  Voting Members
   Rich Levinson
   Hal Lockhart (Chair)
   Bill Parducci (Chair)
   Crystal Hayes
   Richard Hill
   Steven Legg
   Rich Levinson
   John Tolbert

  Quorum: Yes (63%)

  Approve Minutes:
   APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

II. Administrivia
  Agenda
   Hal:
     I'd like to add status on open Profiles.

  MAP Profile status
   Bill:
    I will be submitting this to Oasis today.

  DLP-NAC Profile
   Steven:
     Summarized his changed to the latest update.
   John:
     Thanks Steven for your help open this. I think we are getting close to
     consideration for promotion to standards process.
   Hal:
     TC have thoughts on summary table vs inline text?
   John:
     The table waws derived from a comment that the table could help readers
     digest the scope of the
   Steven:
     I agree with Erik that this is redundant, however I don't have an issue
     with it. It should be labeled as non-normative and indicate that we have
     multiple Subject types.
   John:
     This makes sense.
   Hal:
     The next step is to go to Public Review once these changes are in place.

  Combining Algorithms Profile
   UPLOAD: WD-08
   John:
     I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a
     Special Majority Vote to approve XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms
     Profile Version 1.0, Working Draft 08 contained in
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/53689/xacml-3.0-combalgs-v1.0-wd08.doc
     as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have
     been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201407/msg00025.html and that
     the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the
     definition in the OASIS TC Process.
   Steven:
     I second.
   VOTE:
     APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

  Administration & Delegation Profile
   Hal:
     Can we get a refresh on the issues here?
  Steven:
     There were some issues, including URI prefix precision, XPath prefixing and
     administration Policy needed to be represented all over the Policy tree. I
     will document them

  D-Sig Profile
    Hal: CS, ready for attestations

  Multiple Decision Profile Attestation
    Hal: CS, ready for attestations

  Hierarchical Resource Profile Attestation
    Hal: CS, ready for attestations

  SAML Profile
   Richard:
     I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a
     Special Majority Vote to approve  XACML SAML Profile Version 2.0, Working
     Draft 05 contained in
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/53648/xacml-saml-profile-v2.0-wd19.doc
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201407/msg00020.html
     and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with
     the definition in the OASIS TC Process.
   Chrystal:
     Second
   VOTE:
     APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

  RBAC Profile
   Richard:
     I move that the TC approve XACML v3.0 Core and Hierarchical Role Based
     Access Control (RBAC) Profile Version 1.0, Working Draft 11 and all
     associated artifacts packaged together in
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=53048
     as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the DOC version of the
     specification as authoritative.
   Chrystal:
     Second
   VOTE:
     APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

   John:
     I move that the TC approve submitting XACML v3.0 Core and Hierarchical Role
     Based Access Control (RBAC) Profile Version 1.0, Working Draft 11 contained
     in
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=53048
     for 15 day public review.
   Richard:
     I second.
   VOTE:
     APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

  Oasis Interop
   Richard:
     I am checking for interest for participation in this interop re: MAP
   John:
     I think I have enough interest for participation in this interop re:
     DLP-NAC. There is still booth space available at RSA. If we can generate
     enough interest we may be able to get space through Oasis there.

III. Issues
  Privacy Profile
   Hal:
     I am going to ask Mohammad to clarify the issues he raised on this.

meeting adjourned.