Subject: RBAC

I just realized the Abstract in the latest Working Draft of the RBAC Profile has the template text in it. I personally consider fixing this to be non-material, but if there is concern that it is not then please let me know so that I can notify TC Admin. I suggest the default text be replaced with "Profile for the use of XACML to be used for Role Based Access Control."

If we do pull it back, then I would like to revisit the name. I think having "Core" in the title can be confusing.

thanks