Subject: Minutes 4 September 2014 TC Meeting

Minutes for 4 September August 2014 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes

  Roll Call:
   Crystal Hayes
   Steven Legg
   Hal Lockhart Chair
   Bill Parducci Chair
   Erik Rissanen
   Remon Sinnema
   Richard Hill
   Rich Levinson
   Mohammad Jafari

   Quorum: 9 of 11 (81%)

  Minutes:
   Approve Minutes from Minutes for 21 August 2014 TC Meeting
   81% of voting members
   Achieved quorum: YES

II. Administrivia
  Request for Non-normative reference
   Hal:
     A request was made to the chairs to acknowledge a reference in the non-
     normative section of the Core specification.
   TC:
     no dissent
   Hal:
     I suggest we capture this in the v3.0 Errata
   ACTION ITEM:
     Chairs to collect known errata into wiki

  MAP Profile
   Richard:
     What is the status of the Map Profile?
   Bill:
     I will look check with TC-Admin and get back to you

III. Issues
  Admin Delegation Profile
   Hal:
     reviewed conversation of on list
   Hal:
     I would like to see this put into a workable state and volunteer to take
     over editorial responsibilities. I have listed the status of these issue on
     the list. We have come to agreement on all issues but one. I endorsed
     Steven's "Solution #2" in a note. Input by the TC is encouraged.
   Steven:
     Is the goal full specification?
   Hal:
     I think it is reasonable to move to CS
   Erik:
     There is a possibility that this will confuse the market.
   Hal:
     Yes, however I think we should do what is right and address that as we move
     forward.

  Privacy Profile
   Hal:
     Mohammad, are you still intending to provide more input on the Privacy
     Profile?
   Mohammad:
     Yes, I am interested in contributing something.
   Hal:
      I believe there are some outstanding responses to your initial positions.
   Mohammad:
      I intend to put forth my position in more detail in the upcoming weeks.

meeting adjourned