Subject: RE: Submit Your Speaker Proposal Today for RSA Conference 2015!

Title: RSA Conference September CFS Email

Dear XACML TC Members,

The call for presentations are now open for RSA 2015.  Please let me know if the TC would like to submit a proposal via OASIS or if any TC members are planning to submit individually.  We would very much like to promote any presentations along with our other RSA activities.

Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events