Subject: XACML MAP AuthZ Profile Vote

The OASIS XACML MAP Authorization profile finished the 60 day public review on Nov 15th. I checked the public xacml comment list (see link below) and there were no comments that I could find, so I’m proposing that this profile should go to a vote to make it an OASIS standard on the next XACML TC call on Thurs, Dec 11th.

http://markmail.org/search/?q=MAP+Authorization&q=list%3Aorg.oasis-open.lists.xacml-comment

Thanks,

Richard Hill