Subject: Resolving the name for policies in effect at the same time

I suggest we attempt to get consensus on the call today on the choice of policy cohort, policy package or policy corpus on today's call. If there is no clear consensus on the call, I propose a "Quaker poll". It will actually be two ballots: 1) which one do you prefer? and 2) which ones can you live with?

Hal