Subject: Minutes 22 January TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 22 January 2015 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
   Crystal Hayes
   Richard Hill
   Mohammad Jafari
   Steven Legg
   Rich Levinson
   Hal Lockhart (Chair)
   Bill Parducci (Chair)
   Remon Sinnema
   John Tolbert

  Voting Members: 9 of 10 (90%) (used for quorum calculation)

  Approve Minutes for 8 January 2015 TC meeting:
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00006.html

    Minutes approved unanimously

II. Administivia
  REST Profile
   Statement of Use by Axiomatics
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00007.html

   Statement of Use by EMC
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00008.html

  Admin & Delegation Profile 30-day Public Review
   Ends 11 February
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00009.html

  JSON Profile
   Committee Specification -01 Published
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00011.html

   Statement of Use by Axiomatics
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00012.html

  Privacy, DLP/NAC Profiles
   Committee Specification votes are now OPEN
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00013.html
   Hal:
    Please vote if you have not already done so.

  MAP, IPC, EC-US Profiles now STANDARDS
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201501/msg00015.html
  General Discussion: Process to engage voters.

III. Issues
  Policy Naming
   Hal:
    We should decide upon naming label between policy cohort, policy
    package or policy corpus. Anyone have input?
   Mohammad:
    I think package is the best, followed by corpus.
   General Consensus: The term "Policy Package" should be used.

meeting adjourned.