Subject: Minutes of XACML TC Meeting 30 April 2015

Minutes of XACML TC Meeting 30 April 2015

I. Roll Call
  Attendees
   Hal Lockhart (Co-chair)
   Bill Parducci (Co-chair, minutes)
   Steven Legg
   Rich Levinson
   John Tolbert

  Non-voting member
   Martin Smith

  Quorum achieved (66% per Kavi)

II. Administrivia
  Approval of Minutes
   Vote on approval of 16 April 2015 TC meeting minutes
   APPROVED: UNANIMOUS CONSENT

  Attestations
   Privacy Profile: ViewDS
   RBAC Profile: ViewDS

  European Identity Conference
   Hal:
    EIC is next week as most of you probably know.
  John:
   We are doing a panel on Oasis standards and privacy (SAML, XACML)

  Open AZ
  Hal:
   I am going to post something to the list about the OpenAZ project--it has now been
   accepted into Apache. It incorporates and open source project from AT&T. Members are
   encouraged to participate as there will be a lot of work to do.

III. Issues
  No new issues introduced on list