Subject: Change of meeting time in November

The US will shift from Daylight Savings time (Summer time) to Standard time on Sunday November 1, 2015.

I assume the TC will follow our practice of the last few years of moving our meeting time to 2:30 PM (1430) for the winter months.

Therefore, unless the TC decides otherwise, we will continue to meet at 4:30 PM on the 1st, 15th and 29th of October. Starting on November 12th we will begin meeting at 2:30PM until the time changes again in March 2016.

If anyone wants to alter this plan, we can discuss it during our upcoming meetings.

Hal