Subject: IDESG Glossary

During today's TC call Hal inquired if the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG) had developed a glossary of IAM-related terms. In fact, a draft IDESG Glossary has just been completed and is being submitted for adoption next month at the IDESG f2f Plenary in New Orleans.

I am attaching the draft being reviewed (prior to final prettification) and I can try to answer any questions the TC may have about the document at our next meeting.

Martin

--
Martin F Smith, Principal
BFC Consulting, LLC