Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 9 June TC Meeting

Bill/all --

Maybe add update on nominating XACMLv3 for inclusion in the IDESG Standards Registry.  My first draft nomination form attached (and please see question marks where I need help.)  Also, perhaps we could make progress on strategy for what Profiles we might submit in addition to the Core spec. (I think we should submit the Core spec on one form, and whatever Profiles we want to submit all together on a second form.)

Thanks,

Martin