Subject: Errata: Attribute selector result when there is no category or content element

I'm going through my email archive looking for errata items. Here's a recent one.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201506/msg00005.html

We appear to have consensus on a fix. Here is my suggestion.

Under the description of the MustBePresent XML attribute for the <AttributeSelector>
element (Section 5.30):

OLD:
    "This attribute governs whether the element returns “Indeterminate” or an empty
     bag in the event the XPath expression selects no node."

NEW:
    "This attribute governs whether the element returns “Indeterminate” or an empty
     bag in the event that the attributes category specified by the Category
     attribute does not exist in the request context, or the attributes category
     does exist but it does not have a <Content> child element, or the <Content>
     element does exist but the XPath expression selects no node."

In Section 7.3.7, AttributeSelector evaluation:

OLD:
    "1.  Construct an XML data structure" ...

NEW:
    "1.  If the attributes category given by the Category attribute is not found
         or does not have a <Content> child element, then the return value is
         either “Indeterminate” or an empty bag as determined by the MustBePresent
         attribute; otherwise, construct an XML data structure" ...

To the end of step 3, ADD:
        "If the evaluation returns an empty sequence of nodes, then the return
         value is either “Indeterminate” or an empty bag as determined by the
         MustBePresent attribute."

Regards,
Steven