Subject: Minutes 1 September 2016 TC Meeting - UPDATED

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 1 September 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Steven Legg
 Martin Smith

Members
 Mohammad Jafari

Quorum: YES. 4 of 5 (80%) per Oasis site

Approve Minutes 21 July 2016 - UPDATED
 APPROVED

Approve Minutes 18 August 2016
 APPROVED pending edit:
 NOTE TO SECRETARTY: Paul Grassi's name is misspelled.

II. Administrivia
IDESG Call for volunteer assessor
 Hal:
  I'll volunteer for this role. Anyone who is interested in pitching in please let me
  know.
 Martin:
  I will send you the relevant documentation.

III. Issues
 Errata Status
  Hal:
   There may be one errata left to capture, but otherwise the TC is requested to review
   the material on the wiki for errors and omissions.

|NIST Special Publication 800-63-3 (draft)
  Martin:
|  NIST Special Publication 800-63-3 includes new stuff, including federation. It is
   on Github. I suggest everyone may want to take a look, it is of interest to our space.
  Hal:
   This is very relevant to us.
  Martin:
|   There is 800-63-3A, 800-63-3B, 800-63-3C.  C covers federation. It is unclear in that
|  document if SAML meets their federation requirements.

Meeting adjourned.