Subject: Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Steven Legg

 Quorum: YES. 3 of 5 (60%) per Oasis site

 Approve Minutes 29 September 2016 (updated)
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Hal:
   I'd like to add upcoming time change to the agenda.

 IDESG Draft Review
  Hal:
   I made a small change to the IDESG submission documents to describe while the Profiles
   chosen. These are now complete. Martin has submitted the docs for consideration. I will
   be meeting with them on the 27th. Hopefully that will put us on track for the approval
   process.

 Meeting Schedule
  Hal:
   Time change happens in the US a few weeks (Nov 6). We have historically moved our
   scheduled calls to coincide with this change. Unless this is an issue for TC members
   we will move our meetings to 2:30pm EDT. The first meeting to be by this affected is
   NOVEMBER 10th. I will publish this to the list with various local times.
 Bill:
  I agree that this time seems to have been the best solution for the current members.

III.
  Errata Status
   Hal:
    I posted a comment to the list re: Richard's work on the Errata. Since he is not on
    the call we will push discussion to the list/next call.

Meeting adjourned.