Subject: Minutes XACML TC meeting 16 February 2017

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 16 February 2017 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Rich Levinson
  Steven Legg
  Martin Smith
  Mohammad Jafari

 Members
  David Brossard

 Quorum: YES. 6 of 7 (85%)

 Approve Minutes 2 February 2017 - UPDATED
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Hal:
   I have posted the proposed time for the meetings after Daylight Savings has concluded.
   Please review.

  Errata status (WD-04)
   Hal:
    The Chairs had a conversation with TC Admin and have decided to ask the TC to vote on
    an updated version of the original motion for clarity purposes.
   MOTION:
    I move that the XACML TC approve the list of changes in eXtensible Access Control
    Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0 Errata 01 Working Draft 04
    Changes: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59838/xacml-3.0-core-spec-errata01-wd04.doc
    Redline: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59905/xacml-3.0-core-spec-errata01-comparison.docx
    Applied: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59904/xacml-3.0-core-spec-errata01-wd01-complete.ext.doc
    to be published to the repository AND be made available for a 15-day Public Review
    along with the other Errata documents approved on 2 February 2017. These corrections
    do not constitute substantive changes to the specification.

   Moved: Steven
   Second: Bill
   Vote: Unanimously approved.

meeting adjourned.