Subject: Minutes 30 March 2017 TC meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 30 March 2017 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Steven Legg
  Martin Smith
  Mohammad Jafari

 Members
  David Brossard

 Quorum: YES. 5 of 7 (71%)

 Approve Minutes 16 February 2017
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia

  Mohammad:
   The XSPA Profile for SAML update has been published for review. We intend on updating
   the XACML Profile as well.
  Martin:
   Once the approvals are there, I think these should be run by the healthcare group in
   IDESG to begin the process of getting them listed in their standard registry via the
   same process we recently completed.
  Hal:
   Along those lines, what is the status of IDESG work we presented?
  Martin:
   There are internal issues being resolved prior to the next plenary meeting being setup.
   Our items are still on the agenda.

III. Issues
  Errata Status
  Hal:
   In our last meeting the general consensus was that we should include the other errata
   items posted to the list. Richard has not been able to take on the editorial duties at
   this time, so I have begun incorporating them where they clearly meet the Oasis
   standard of errata. I will be posting to the list any issues that are in question.
   The goal is to develop a new Working Draft that can can review and submit for approval

meeting adjourned.