Subject: Minutes 14 September 2017 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 17 September 2017 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Rich Levinson
  Steven Legg

 Quorum: YES. 4 of 5 (80%)

 Approve Minutes 17 August 2017
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  JSON and REST Profiles
   Hal:
    We have received comments on JSON and REST.
   Steven:
    The Entry Point in the REST Profile is a MUST, but the description isn't
    explicit. However, this functionality is unlikely to be implemented given the
    apparent general lack of interest in the broader standards community, so
    it is something we should probably consider removing in the future.
   Rich:
    I move to approve the Chairs requesting that TC Administration hold a
    Special Majority Vote to approve submitting:
    REST Profile of XACML v3.0 Version 1.0 Committee Specification 02
    at: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-rest/v1.0/cs02/xacml-rest-v1.0-cs02.doc
    AND
    JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01
    at: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-json-http/v1.0/cs01/xacml-json-http-v1.0-cs01.doc
    as a Candidate OASIS Standards.
   Bill:
    I second.
   VOTE:
    Approved unanimously.

  TC Meeting schedule
   Rich:
    I move to make the frequency of TC meetings on a 1 month interval going forward.
   Steven:
    I second.
   VOTE:
    Approved unanimously.

III. Issues
  Errata
   Hal:
    We have received errata from the Comment list. Can someone add this to the wiki and
    update what has already been addressed?
   Bill:
    I will.

meeting adjourned.