Subject: Your ballots for COS have passed

Members of the XACML TC,

Your ballots to approve REST Profile of XACML v3.0 V1.0 and JSON Profile of XACML v3.0 V1.0 as Candidate OASIS Standards have passed.

TC Admin will now publish the COSs and launch the public reviews. TC Admin JIRA tickets https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2784 and https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2785 have been opened to track these tasks.

We will let you know when the publications are available. Meanwhile, feel free to contact me with any questions and congratulations on taking this important step.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393