Subject: Upcoming event on ABAC

Dear all,

I hope you had a great Christmas and that 2018 looks promising.

Last year Gerry from Axiomatics and I took part in a workshop on ABAC held in conjunction with the ACM Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (CODASPY).

They are doing it again this year. There are familiar names such as the folks at NIST behind their ABAC work (David Ferraiolo and Vincent Hu).

The workshop had a CfP that lapsed 12/22 but with a bit of luck they might still accept last minute proposals. Also, they are currently open to panel ideas.

If any of you has done interesting work you want to talk about, this would be a great place to do it.

Here is their website. Here is Axiomatics' submission from last year: A Systematic Approach to Implementing ABAC.

Thoughts anyone?

David.