Subject: Minutes 1 February TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 1 February 2018 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Rich Levinson
Steven Legg
Mohammad Jafari

Quorum: YES. 5 of 6 (83%)

Approve Minutes 4 January 2018
APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Oasis Editorial process
   Hal:
    [Reviewed notes posted to list.]

  Time Change
   Note: 29 March TC meeting will be held at the alternate time slot (16:30 ET)

III. Issues
  Hal:
   [Reviewed Public Review comments of the JSON and REST Profiles and the
   current status of each.]
  Hal:
   What is the current thinking on addressing the issues posted?
  Stephen:
   I think we should address anything that is known to be broken.
  Hal:
   It's important to delineate what is material and non-material as the latter
   can be addressed as part of the  approval process going forward. Along those,
   lines, what are out thoughts on the message size comment re: material
   changes in the REST Profile?
  Stephen:
   I would like to make the endpoint an optional conformance point, since it is
   highly unlikely this aspect will be interoperable due to the broad nature of
   implementation options
  Bill:
   I agree. By making it optional, the TCs presents this as an area to be
   addressed without introducing conformance constraints that could hamper
   interoperability from a practical standpoint.
  Stephen:
   There were some comments made in the JSON by David re: single objects vs
   arrays that I was looking for clarity re: his original intent.
  Stephen:
   The REST Profile will be dropping back to CS Draft due to change in
   conformance being material.
  Hal:
   In gernal "bundling" documents for a vote is the best way to move forward,

  NEXT STEPS:
   Hal ->
    Take responsibility for edits in JSON Profile for typos and error in
    example.
   Stephen ->
    Will contact David Brossard for clarity on JSON Profile, will propose
    changes to REST Profile to clarify endpoint issues.
   Chairs ->
    Will confer with TC Admin re: material change status of JSON Profile.
   General ->
    If the JSON Profile is found to be only non-material changes it will be
    updated, but put on hold until the REST Profile can be processed through the
    Oasis approval. At that which time, both Profiles will be submitted for
    further approval.

meting adjourned.