Subject: Re: [xacml] OPA

David/all-- I just had a quick look. Frankly, this approach does nothing for me, since I am interested in a policy language that's "lawer-friendly" (and focused on policies that are derived from actual laws, regs, corporate policies and contracts.)

However, I imagine that OPA might well be of interest to developers who are comfortable with programming languages, and who are focused on access policies around DevOps workflows.

Martin