Subject: Groups - xacml-rest-v1.1-wd10.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
I downgraded the entry point functionality from mandatory to optional, relaxed some of the constraints on the entry point in response to questions on the comment list and updated some references. There are no further changes I intend to make to this document.
-- Dr. Steven Legg
Document Name: xacml-rest-v1.1-wd10.doc

Description
This specification defines a profile for the use of XACML in a RESTful
architecture.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Steven Legg
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2018-05-10 18:59:22