Subject: Groups - xacml-json-http-v1.0-wd21.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
The normative changes to this JSON profile are to use only arrays where previously there was the choice between a single object or an array, to disallow null values, and some revised normative references.

I have made extensive editorial changes to make the profile clearer and more precise.

I expect one more round to fix any remaining or new nits.
-- Dr. Steven Legg
Document Name: xacml-json-http-v1.0-wd21.doc

Description
JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.0
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Steven Legg
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2018-05-23 21:57:47