Subject: The Result object of a XACML JSON Response

Hi Steven, all

I am trying to get to the bottom of an issue with the JSON profile. Given you have looked at it extensively more recently than I have, I thought you might know the answer off the top of your mind.

In section 5.2.1 of the current spec, I wrote:

The Response property MAY contain an array of Result objects.

What  I am trying to figure out is whether there is anything in the spec that allows the Response object to be the single Result object. I know we are moving away from this behavior anyway. But if I did write that, then this would be a potentially bigger change than previously thought.