Subject: Re: [xacml] OAuth tokens and XACML?

Hi David,

I agree, that is a possible strategy.

Where it becomes tricky, I think, is that if there is a multitude of different
XACML PDP's that could be called, then each PDP would need to configure
an appropriate PIP, along w an appropriate call-out mechanism.

In practice, this might be ok, if the XACML PDP's can generally assumed to be
from a small set of vendors, where each has provided well-defined mechanisms
for implementing/deploying such a PIP.

 Thanks,
 Rich