Subject: Minutes 28 February 2019 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 28 February 2019 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Voting members
 Steven Legg
 Rich Levinson
 Mohammad Jafari
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)

 Voting Members: 5 of 5 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
  Bill: we have quorum

 Approve Minutes for 31 January 2019 TC meeting
  APPROVED unanimously

II. Administrivia
REST/JSON status
 Hal:
  How does the TC wish to address the issue discussed on the list?
 Steven:
  I think David's point that a missing attribute would be treated as OK by a consumer.
  I suggest that we press forward with submission for Specification status and revisit
  this when other issues arise.
 Hal:
  Is there a motion to accept the attestations?

MOTION by Steven:
 I move to approve as Acceptable the Statements of Use for:
  JSON Profile by ViewDS
  REST Profile by ViewDS
  JSON Profile by Axiomatics
  REST Profile by Axiomatics
  JSON Profile by Siemens
  REST Profile by Siemens
SECOND: Bill
VOTE: APPROVED unanimously

MOTION by Steven:
 I move to request TC Admin to create a ballot to submit the following Profiles as Candidate OASIS Standards
  OASIS JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.1 Committee Specification 01
  OASIS XACML REST Profile Version 1.1 Committee Specification 01
SECOND: Bill
VOTE: APPROVED unanimously

meeting adjourned.