Subject: Minutes 15 August 2019 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 15 August 2019 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Voting members
  Steven Legg
  Mohammad Jafari
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)

 Members
  Martin Smith

  Voting Members: 4 of 5 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
   Bill: we have quorum

  Approve Minutes 18 July 2019
   Approved Unanimously

II. Administrivia
  ITU Submission ballot
   Hal:
    The REST and JSON Profiles are being submitted to the ITU-T pending passage
    of the TC online ballot that is currently open (for the next week).

  TC Homepage
   Bill:
    I have updated the TC public homepage to include the last RSA interOp as
    well as to fix the broken link that Steven found. I think there are some
    elements that we may want to refresh on the page, so if anyone has time to
    take a look any feedback would be appreciated.
   Hal:
    FYI - The TC home page has no official standing, therefore updating it is
    less formal than specification edits. Anyone in the TC is welcome to suggest
    edits and the Chairs will work to accommodate the requests.

  Voting Member status
   Martin Smith:
    I would like to request that I maintain permanent NON-Voting status until
    further notice.

III. Issues
  XACML v3.0 Time Extensions Version Profile v1.0
   Steven:
    I have been gather information and formulating the text. I expect to publish
    in the next week or so.

  Nested Entities Profile
   Hal:
    We have some current errata outstanding with Committee Spec. It's current
    status is that we are still awaiting attestation. Since attestations are
    made to specific versions of a CS it is up to the TC to decide how best to
    proceed on when to apply them.
   Martin:
    Is it safe to assume no coding would be involved? Particularly vis a vis
    time to attest to changes.
   Steven:
    You cannot reasonably implement it without assuming what is currently in the
    errata.
   Hal:
    The largest issue is mostly administrative, given the overhead of the
    approval process.

  Broken Identifiers
   Steven:
    Cyril Dangerfield posted a comment to the list re: obsolete URIs for
    algorithm references in the Core v3.0 specification. I have put those
    comments in the errata wiki to capture them for future action.

meeting adjourned.