Subject: XACML at the OASIS Privacy Workshop

Dear all,

Just to let you know I will be speaking on behalf of the OASIS XACML Technical Committee and Axiomatics at the upcoming OASIS Privacy Workshop (Transforming Privacy Law into Practice | 9-10 September | University of Oxford):
I will cover the REST, JSON, and ALFA profiles and how they can be used together to develop authorization policies and architectures efficiently.

David.

--
David Brossard
VP of Customer Relations