Subject: Re: [xacml] Question on Time Extensions

Hi Hal,

I think there is a need for a function that can take a range of weekdays (Monday, Friday) and compare that to the current date's (or any date) day of the week. Do we have that today? For instance, what if you wanted to write a policy that states:
The only way to do so today would be to write a custom function that would extract the day of the week the date is on and then compare to these two.

Steven, is that what you're trying to do?

David