Subject: Minutes 10 October 2019 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 10 October 2019 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Voting members
  Steven Legg
  Rich Levinson
  Mohammad Jafari
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)

  Voting Members: 5 of 5 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
   Bill: we have quorum

  Approve Minutes for 12 September 2019 TC meeting (update 2)
   APPROVED unanimously

II. Administrivia
 ITU-T submission status
  Hal:
   Updates will be posted to the list as they are received.

 US Daylight Savings
  Steven:
   The US will be changing daylight savings before our next meeting
  Hal:
   Unless there is a proposal to not move to our "traditional" 2:30pm Eastern time
   we will do so.
   [ None raised ]
  Bill:
   I will update the calendar online.
  Hal:
   The next meeting will be on November 3rd at 2:30pm Eastern time.

III. Issues
 XACML v3.0 Time Extensions
  Steven:
   { Discussed time equality function use cases }
   I don't have a current use for these situations.
  Hal:
   Move to CSD now?
  Steven:
    I have identified a couple of instances that may be misinterpreted with
    respect to the use of local arguments. I would like make another Working
    Draft that resolves this ambiguity.

meeting adjourned