Subject: Proposed Agenda for 7 November 2019 TC Meeting (NOTE time change to 2:30 EST)

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Proposed Agenda for 7 November 2019 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes

 Approve minutes 10 October Meeting
  Note: the updated minutes that came in email do not appear to be on the xacml site
   (I suggest that we let this go since the update had to do with
     daylight savings time chg, which seems to be under control)
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00007.html

II. Administrivia

 Modified: Quad-Weekly TC meeting (semi-annual savings to/from std time switch)
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00008.html

 ITU-T submission status
  Approval of the XACML terms of submission
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00009.html
    From: Chet Ensign:
     "OASIS President Gershon Janssen has asked me to communicate his approval
       of the terms of submission for sending XACML REST Profile Version 1.1 and
       JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.1 to ITU-T [1].
         [1] Member review of proposed submission notice, 21 August 2019
              https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201908/msg00015.html"

 Jan Hermann: Comments on the NIST draft SP 800-207 (Zero Trust Architecture)
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00010.html
   "I wanted to bring your attention to a new NIST draft on zero trust architecture (SP 800-207)
     that is currently under a public comment period until Nov 22nd."

III. Issues

 XACML v3.0 Time Extensions
  Groups - xacml-3.0-time-extensions-v1.0-wd02 uploaded
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201911/msg00000.html