Subject: Minutes for 7 November 2019 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 7 November 2019 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes

Attendance
Voting Members
	Steven Legg         ViewDS Identity Solutions
	Rich Levinson       Oracle
	Hal Lockhart        Individual

 Approve minutes 10 October Meetingch seems to be under control)
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00007.html

 hal: no objections: minutes approved unanimously

II. Administrivia

 Modified: Quad-Weekly TC meeting (semi-annual savings to/from std time switch)
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00008.html

 ITU-T submission status
  Approval of the XACML terms of submission
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00009.html
    From: Chet Ensign:
     "OASIS President Gershon Janssen has asked me to communicate his approval
       of the terms of submission for sending XACML REST Profile Version 1.1 and
       JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.1 to ITU-T [1].
         [1] Member review of proposed submission notice, 21 August 2019
              https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201908/msg00015.html"

  hal: submission is going fwd, we just need to wait

 Jan Hermann: Comments on the NIST draft SP 800-207 (Zero Trust Architecture)
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201910/msg00010.html
   "I wanted to bring your attention to a new NIST draft on zero trust architecture (SP 800-207)
     that is currently under a public comment period until Nov 22nd."

 hal: attempts to define zero trust architecture
	important doc; but looks like it needs work
          individuals should make comments,
         Âtc as whole: not enough time before Nov 22.

III. Issues

 XACML v3.0 Time Extensions
  Groups - xacml-3.0-time-extensions-v1.0-wd02 uploaded
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201911/msg00000.html

 steven: fixed up a few parts to improve clarity of original intent

 hal:
    Steven Legg made a motion to approve
      XACML 3.0 Time Extensions Version 1.0 - Working Draft 2
     as a Committee Specification Draft and
     Request that TC Admin conduct an initial 30 day Public Review of it.
    The motion was seconded by Rich Levinson and approved unanimously.

	next call: 5 December 2019: 2:30 PM EST