Subject: Minutes for 18 June 2020 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 18 June 2020 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Steven Legg
  Mohammad Jafari

Quorum: YES. Voting Members: 4 of 4 (100%)

Approve Minutes 21 May 2020
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
 Meeting frequency
  Steven: I'd like to propose changing the meeting frequency to every 8 weeks.
  Hal: Are there any objections?
  [ No objections voiced. ]
  Hal: OK, our new meeting frequency will be 8 weeks from this point forward.
  Bill: That makes the meeting on August 13.

  WORK ITEM: Bill to update calendar.

III. Issues
  None raised.

Meeting adjourned.