Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0 uploaded

Looks good to me. We should be able to take a Committee Specification vote on the call this Thursday.

Hal

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 10:24 PM Steven Legg <steven.legg@viewds.com> wrote:
Submitter's message
This revision addresses the current errata submitted for the related and nested entities profile.
-- Dr. Steven Legg
Document Name: XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0

Description
It is not unusual for access control policy to be dependent on attributes
that are not naturally properties of the access subject or resource, but
rather are properties of entities that are related to the access subject or
resource. This profile defines the means to reference such attributes from
within XACML policies for processing by a policy decision point.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Steven Legg
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2020-08-12 19:24:38