Subject: Minutes 20 August 2020 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 20 August 2020 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Steven Legg

Quorum: YES. Voting Members: 3 of 4 (75%)

Approve Minutes 18 June 2020
 APPROVED unanimously

II. Administrivia
  XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0
  Steven:
    I move that the XACML TC approve "XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0,
    Working Draft 05, dated 20 August 2020" as a Committee Specification Draft and
    designate the .docx version of the file herein as authoritative
    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/67631/xacml-3.0-related-entities-v1.0-wd05.zip
    to be published to the repository and request TC Admin conduct a 15 day public review.
  Bill:
    I second the motion.
  Hal:
    Is there any further discussion?
  VOTE:
    Approved unanimously.

 Meeting frequency
  Steven:
   This meeting was 9 weeks after the last one. Are we on a two month or eight
   week cycle?
  Hal:
   We are on an eight week cycle. I believe there was a scheduling error.
  Bill:
   Yes, when the meetings were recreated for the new schedule an extra week was
   accidentally introduced. The tempo going forward is every 8 weeks. The next
   meeting is 10 October 2020.

meeting adjourned.