OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes TC Meeting 4 February 2021

Time: 2:30 PM EDT
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 4 February 2021 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Voting members
 Steven Legg
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)

Voting Members: 3 of 3 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
 Bill: we have quorum

Approve Minutes 10 December 2020 
 Approved Unanimously

II. Administrivia
 XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0 
  ACTION ITEM: Bill to submit request to TC Admin fo CS Ballot

    I was notified by Andreas Matheus of the Open Geo Spatial Consortium (OSGC)
    that work on geoXACML comm v3 was beginning. I suggested that they post to
    the Comments list for feedback as desired.

   XACML Charter, Confirmation of Chairs
   General consensus is that this topic will be raised on the XACML List for 
   wider consideration, with closure at the next meeting.
   ACTION ITEM: Hal to post topic to TC List.

 Schedule Change
  The next meeting will be held on 1 April, 2021 at 4:30EST

III. Issues
 Dynamic Attribute Authority Profile
   There is nothing to report yet but I am working on it.

Meeting adjourned.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]