Subject: Minutes for 1 April 2021 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EDT
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 1 April 2021 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Voting members
  Steven Legg
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)

 Voting Members: 3 of 3 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
  Bill: we have quorum

 Approve Minutes 4 February TC Meeting
  Approved Unanimously

II. Administrivia
 XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile v1.0 approved as a Committee Specification
  Noted. No discussion.
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/202102/msg00017.html

 XACML v3.0 Dynamic Attribute Authority Version 1.0 uploaded
  Noted.
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/202103/msg00000.html

 Oasis TC Vitality
  Steven:
   I move, in accordance with the TC Vitality provision of the OASIS TC Process, that the XACML TC
   continue under our existing Charter, without modification and that we retain the current
   co-chairs, Bill Parducci and Hal Lockhart.
  Bill:
   I second.
  Hal:
   Any discussion?
   None heard.
  VOTE:
   Approved unanimously

III. Issues
  Dynamic Attribute Authority
   Steven:
    This Draft is effectively feature complete from my perspective.
   Hal:
    It seems like the next move should be to identify some exemplary Use Cases.
   Steven:
    Yes, that is my plan. One of the things we need to consider is when static and dynamic results
    conflict.
   Bill:
    It seems like there could be four options: (1) static overrides; (2) dynamic overrides; (3) negative overrides; (4) positive overrides.
   Hal:
    That could get complex quickly. Lots to consider.
  Steven:
   My current implementation uses static overrides, but I am open to discussing how best to define the options.

  [further general discussion]

Meeting adjourned.