Subject: Minutes 22 July 2021 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 22 July 2021 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
  Voting Members
    Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
    Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
    Steven Legg

Quorum: YES. 3 of 3 (100%)

Approve Minutes 27 May 2021
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  XACML v3.0 Dynamic Attribute Authority update
   Steven:
     No update since the last meeting. Working on architectural considerations. Should have an
     update in the next day or so. Will publish to the list.

  ITU-T update
   Hal:
     I have not heard back. I will take an action item to get an update.
   Bill:
     I donât believe that we have heard back on the status of the JSON & REST Profile review either.

III. Issues
  There were no issues discussed.

meeting adjourned.