Subject: Minutes 16 September 2021 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-267-807-9601

(Note: call-in number was changed by freeconferencecall.com. Number given above was used for the call and will be used for future meetings.)
Minutes for 16 September 2021 TC Meeting I. Roll Call & Minutes Attendance Voting Members Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair) Bill Parducci (Co-Chair) Steven Legg Quorum: YES. 3 of 3 (100%) Approve Minutes 22 July 2021 APPROVED Unanimously II. Administrivia
XACML v3.0 Dynamic Attribute Authority update
New draft posted
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/email/archives/202107/msg00002.html

Discussion of combining Dynamic and existing Attributes
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/202109/msg00000.html

There was considerable discussion of how to handle the case where a request may indicate the use of the same attribute obtained from both static and dynamic sources. Steven pointed out the Profile provides mechanisms to specify handling this case in different ways. Therefore the main question to settle is what should be the default behavior. The group was unanimous in saying the dynamic values should overwrite static values in the default case. Steven will add a non-normative section to the document detailing how various alternative behaviors can be specified.

ITU-T

Hal: Neither I nor TC Admin has been able to reach anyone working this issue. I propose we take no further action until we hear from someone.
III. Issues There were no new issues discussed. meeting adjourned.