Subject: Draft Minutes February 2, 2023

Time: 2:30 PM EDT (UTC-5)

I. Roll Call & Minutes

ViewDS Identity Solutions Steven Legg
Individual Hal Lockhart

Hitachi?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ John Chan?
ÂApprove Minutes 8 December 2022 TC Meeting
 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/202212/msg00002.html

Approved.

Status of Separation of Duties Profile

As mentioned last time, Steven was on annual vacation until recently and has just resumed work. He expects to post WD 4 in about a week. He then intends to post another draft shortly before our next call on March 30. Some input was given on additional topics to cover in the document.

We had a visitor on the call. I believe he was John Chan of Hitachi.

There was a general discussion of potential future work.

The idea of supporting JSON for all of XACML, not just the decision request was discussed. Hal promised to take a look at JSON Schema and see how it compares to XML Schema.

Another idea was support for OPA. Steven supported this.

Adjourned.

Next Meeting is March 30, 2023.