Subject: Open Policy Agent doc - Comparison to XACML

Classified as: {OPEN}

Hello,

since Open Policy Agent was mentioned on xacml lists, and presented to the XACML TC a while ago, I thought you might be interested: recently I looked at their documentation Comparison to other systems, which compares OPA to XACML, among others, and noticed the XACML policy given as example was quite wrong/obsolete (using a mix of old XACML 2.0 and XACML 3.0, and other issues). So I have fixed it in a PR on the OPA github:

https://github.com/open-policy-agent/opa/pull/6438

But if you find other issues in their XACML comparison, feel free to do a pull request on their github. This worked well for me.

Kind regards,

Cyril

{OPEN}