Subject: Re: [xcbf] [Fwd: What is the purpose of the XCBF standard?]

I agree completely. After forming the TC, I have very
much been overtaken by events. The OASIS announcement
has drawn much more attention that I had imagined that
it would, and I am unprepared to respond as best as I
could to media requests for comment.

Tomorrow I have an interview on XCBF with Internet Week.
And I have our message that needs to be conveyed to at
least two conferences at which I've been asked to speak.

Tyky, would you be willing to offer to held craft some
text we can all use in dealing with the media and public
that improves on what I've started on below? We need a
consistent message, and eventually we will need agreed
presentation materials. (I'm currently working on a
set of slides I had intended to use in Seoul and Washington
DC at biometric conferences.)

It would really be a great help if you could find the time
to take this writing task on, or even to agree to review
what others bring forward.

Phil Griffin
Chair, OASIS XCBF TC