Subject: Re: [xcbf] Initial drafts of all deliverables

When I requested the TC, I was required to specify a
meeting schedule for the first year. OSS agreed to
host the first meeting and provide everyone with
the ability to dial in.

OSS also agreed to host at their place in Somerset,
NJ May 16, 2002. Bancroft, are you still game or
would you prefer to open this up for discussion?

I'm giving an XCBF pitch at the ITU-T Workshop on
Security in Seoul, Korea on the 13th and 14th. So,
I'll be flying back after this in order to make
the meeting. Flying back to California instead of
NJ would allow my brain to catch up to my body a
little quicker.

But some of the folks that helped to plan the TC
and get it started may have already made plans.

Phil