Subject: Re: [xcbf] Initial drafts of all deliverables

John,

I've just recently gotten write access to the web
site and I am in the process of updating the web
pages this Easter weekend.

Sounds like I'm suffering, no? Actually, I'm doing
the work on beautiful Topsail Island, NC where the
weather is sunny and in the high 70s.

Give me until Tuesday and we'll be up and on our way.

I'll be soon posting a list of errata messages on
changes I've recommended to the X9.84 ASN.1 that we
will be using. I'm creating these in concert with the
chair of X9F4 and editor of X9.84. These will be
necessary for us to align with the BioAPI format
so that there is a common XML representation of
the data.

I'm currently negotiating with the X9 Secretariat
about a few odd issues related to this - copyright,
liaison, cooperation, access to documents, etc. I'll
know more soon I think and will pass this information
on as it becomes available.

Phil