Subject: [xcbf] Going

Dear XCBF Members,

I'm off to Paris today for an ETSI mobile commerce
meeting and will not return until late on Tuesday
next. I'll likely be receiving email and will try
to respond in a timely manner.

But you never know when you travel how the
telecommunications situation will work out. For
things that won't wait, I can always be reached on
my cell phone.

Phil