Subject: [xcbf] Document for next week

I am afraid I have not got this completed, and am away for the next few
days.  We can either use the meeting to discuss where we are heading
based on the documents Phil has produced and my earlier e-mail to the
list on the proposed scope, or postpone the meeting for a week or so.

John L

--
   Prof John Larmouth
   Larmouth T&PDS Ltd