Subject: Re: [xcbf] Document for next week

John,

This work is pressing and has a time value. I do
not see how we can afford to delay. Will you send me
what you've got so far? I will try to add some text
and see if I can not have something for discussion
posted by early next week.

And if you'd prefer, I will be more than happy to
take over the editing task. Given that I helped to
craft X9.84 and the underlying X9.73 CMS, I may be
better able to jump start the work.

Phil