Subject: [xcbf] Re: E-mail discussions following our meeting ALSO

Also John, I will create a spot on the web page that
can hold your latest document. To archive our work though,
you should post the latest when you see fit from time to
time in a ZIP format and ask me to update the web page
accordingly. This will log activity within OASIS and
keep the document where anyone can get a look.

Phil