Subject: [xcbf] Meeting today???

Hi Phil,

We scheduled a NetMeeting for today, but I have not seen any agenda
posted.  Are we going to just continue going over the list of items on the
last agenda?

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023