Subject: [xcbf] No NetMeeting today

Since there is no additional input document for
discussion there will be no meeting today. I
will begin to generate inputs to the draft
document and posting them to the XCBF list
later this week.

On Friday, May 31, 2002 Initial drafts of all
deliverables are due. If you owe the group
work on any deliverables, such as examples or
text, please get them to me no later than this
Thursday evening and I will make sure that they
are posted to the XCBF web site.

The next meeting is scheduled for June 13, 2002.
Here's hoping for substantial progress before
that time.

Phil